CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Offically Ours!

Today, Thursday, October 1, 2009 we are officially the parents of a new little sister! A beautiful, sweet little girl born November 7, 2005.

Tess Katerina Knight!!!

We will bring her home October 30th. One week before her 4th birthday. We had totally planned on posting a picture today, but our agency said it was a good idea to wait until she was actually with us. She is still in the orphanage in Vladimir. We wouldn't want to do anything that might make the people there unhappy. For all I know they have our blog and check it! So, I'm so sorry. But, I'm not posting any pics on our blog or Facbook. Nothing public until she is home. It won't be long!!!

She has big brown eyes and light brown hair (which is straight - I'm going to have to learn how to fix straight hair!!) I'll keep posting updates. Again, so sorry to disappoint all my blog friends!

I'm indescribably excited and a little freaked out - I have FOUR kids!!! But, I'm ready to take it on! To God be all the GLORY!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! This is awesome!

Amy...who wanted 4. said...

Fantastic news!
Can't wait to see her sweet face!!

Amy said...

Congratulations! Can't wait for the pics. She sounds like a cutie....the same age as my daughter who is turning 4 on Nov 4th.

Patti said...

What great news! Congratulations!

Leilani's Longing and Designed By M said...

Congratulations!!! And you are SO right...to God be the glory!!!! He had your little one planned for you from the beginning!

Tony and Dawn said...

Congratulations! We found your site via "The Beadle's". We have a couple of questions about the process and were wondering if you would e-mail us? Our address is bamaham04@yahoo.com

God Bless -