CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Pre-Halloween Show

The kids were off school today, so we had a little pre-Halloween show. Rob and I bring Tess home October 30th, so I know Halloween will be a little odd this year. What to do about that one? So, I decided we should dress up and just have a bunch of fun today and eat candy. Why not?

Our cute little kitty, crazy clown and scary Vader

Funny boy Will. That boy makes me laugh so hard all the time. Once I had his face painted he stopped talking. You know, clowns don't talk. Audrey told him, "Will, you're totally freaking me out!"

Doesn't Blake do an incredible impression of Darth Vader?

Audrey is a PINK furry animal for the 4th time in her 7 Halloweens.


Just a few more pictures I had to share

If you squint real hard, you can make out the amazing tackle made by DeSoto Wildcats #2. Hey, wait a minute - that's Blake's number!

Will's all bundled up for one of Blake's freezing cold football games. There's that awesome player #2 behind his back.

So, Audrey came upstairs dressed like this, and then...

...she handed me this note!

3 comments:

Aaron, Ana and Emma Stafford said...

You guys are so much fun!! I loved the pre halloween pictures! You do such an amazing job putting those costumes together.. when I grow up I want to be just like you:-)))
I love your family!!! Are you leaving to go to Russia tomorrow or when?

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Those outfits are a hoot. So great!

Ok...but my favorite has to be Hans. She is a clever girl.

I can't believe your journey to adopt is almost complete! You are going to be a family of 6 soon. God is amazing.

Sarah said...

Hans Christian Anderson! that's hysterical....