CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Great Wolf Lodge

We took a mini-vacation and stayed one night at the Great Wolf Lodge which is 20 minutes from our house. But, if you stay in a hotel, eat at a restaurant and swim in an indoor pool - it's a vacation to our kids! We had lots of fun! I was in the water most of the time so I didn't get a chance to take very many pictures. There are sometimes more important things to do than take pictures! But, here are a couple that I snapped.

Our hotel room had this cute "wolf den" for the kids to sleep.

The big bizillion gallon bucket of water dumping on my kids!

We spent most of our time playing tag in the Lazy River.

Little Miss-muscles climbs across the logs

4 comments:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I can't believe you are leaving for your final trip REALLY soon. That is so wonderful...

Aaron, Ana and Emma Stafford said...

Oh, how fun!! I wish I was there:-)

Mama Fish said...

Oh my goodness that looks like so much fun! I love it!

Sarah said...

we've got to get out there too! looks like a great time