CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Our Big 10 Year Old

Our big boy Blake turned 10 years old this week. I get a lump in my throat every time I think about it. That's just too big. Every age and stage has wonderful things. I love 10year old boys! The pre-teen humor starts, and I actually think it's pretty funny!

Our tough football player at his first tackle football game.

10 years ago...
Rob was a Resident at St. Luke's Hospital, I quit my job and became a full-time mommy, we lived in our cute little house in Raytown, we both drove small cars, we only had one baby to play with, I started singing bedtime songs, I was in a constant state of tired-ness. We pinched every penny: didn't have cable TV, Internet, new furniture, name brand clothes or cell phones.
10 years ago, my heart grew a little deeper in love with my sweet baby boy.

0 comments: