CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Another Trip to Russia

Okay, so trip #3. This is to register her passport. I am not looking forward to traveling again - not one bit. I'm still tired. I'll get to see our little girl for about an hour, so that definitely helps. I have my flights scheduled. I leave next Sunday, October 4th and get home Wednesday, Oct 7th. Another really quick trip. After this one, it will be 10 business days then we'll bring her home. We don't know the exact dates yet. But, man, I am ready!

2 comments:

Craig and Phyllis said...

Wow! Don't know how you are holding up! But, having her at the other end sure makes anything worth it!! I will be praying for you!

Unknown said...

Angela,

I have extremely enjoyed reading your family blog. I have shared it with my husband and nine year old daughter and they loved hearing your story as well. Our family is in Moscow right now and I was looking up somethings about Orphanages in Moscow when I happened upon your blog. We are in ministry and are here now studying the Russian language. We have considered adoption in the past and have prayed about it. When I use to think about adopting, if I adopted Internationally I always thought I would like to adopt from Russia or somewhere similar. I never even thought at that time that I would ever be living in Russia. We are here for another nine weeks. During our time here I had hoped to visit some orphanages. Your blog has inspired me to continue praying about Gods plan for our family in this area. Thank you for sharing your story. We look forward to seeing your reunion with your daughter and you all becoming a family in the US! I know you don't know us but if we can be of any help or service to you on your return trips we would love to. If you would like to check out who we are go to our websight www.rfimonline.com Blessings to you and your family.