CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Getting It All Together for Court

Well, I've mailed off our visa applications for our 2nd trip. Almost all of our court docs are together. I'm feeling pretty good.

This time around we are planning to not check any luggage! If we could get by the first time with things we didn't really need, we can get by this time, too. I'll just make sure to have the essentials with me!

I got a new digital camera and nicer lens for my big Canon camera. Since these are "once in a lifetime" shots of the orphanage, I thought it would be best to have some good quality pictures. This trip we will only get to visit her once. I am so stinkin' ready to get her home! It will be here soon, I know. Couldn't be soon enough for me! I'm anxious to know which challenges we're going to have to go through. I feel like a race horse waiting in the starting block - scraping my hoof in the dirt, ready to get it going!

0 comments: