CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Getting Ready

Well, we mailed our applications for Russian Visas yesterday! We paid to have them expedited and if all goes well, we will have them by Friday. Which is pretty freaky considering they will be completely in Russian and will have to be translated. Plus we are leaving the US Sunday - just two days later! I guess people have done it before. I'm just praying that I filled in all the zillion blanks correctly! Perfectionism is not exactly my speciality.

We have also booked our flights from KC to Moscow. EAC will take care of the arrangements once we are in Russia. They'll have our car, translator, hotels, etc all ready when we get there next Monday. We leave KC Sunday and arrive in Moscow on Monday.

I checked the weather in Vladimir. This week it will be between high 50's to low 70's. Rob says, "perfect!" I say, "burrr!" I'm packing in "layers". I'm really not packing a lot anyway.

As far as our three kids here - life is normal. I am trying to spend as much time as possible making their last few days of summer fun and relaxing. Praise the Lord we will get to be here on their first day of school. That would be really hard for everyone!

We're all excited!!! My sweet girl says she plans to have her new little sister sleep with her every night. Sounds like a good arrangement! ;)

0 comments: