CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Silly Kids

Just a few silly things that happen at our house on any given day...

It isn't everyday that a life-sized Barbie and a skeleton man get married. This was a pretty rare event! Good thing I got it captured on film.


Audrey gives her first haircut - with permission. The "Kelly" Barbie doll had gotten her head popped off in an unfortunate free-fall from the top of our stairs. By her brothers I might add. But, we made the best of it. We just duck-taped her head onto her neck and played beauty shop.


Hopefully the boys didn't enjoy it too much. There might be more flying Barbies in the future. They got some male Barbies and had them waiting in line for their haircut. We stopped it at one.

1 comments:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

I am glad you stopped at one! ha...so funny. I did that one time when I was little..and my Dad duct-taped it as well...so funny and I also cut a doll's hair, but I kept cutting because it wasn't even and then she ended up bald...I cried..it was so sad. But you know what...I never did it again..lessons learned the hard way.

Can't wait to hear more about your trip and your new little sweetie! Maybe post a teaser pic...a hand or something???? that would be fun!

Kristine