CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 29, 2009

The Ultimate Guy Trip to Colorado

Our boys spent a week hiking and camping in Colorado with their Daddy, Grandpa and Papa!

A "dude trip to Estes Park, Colorado.

They hiked to Emerald Lake and played in the snow on the first official day of summer!

There were four elk outside their cabin!

They hiked to Alberta Falls.

Daddy with his boys.

The boys with their Grandpa (my dad) and Papa (Rob's dad)

We are so blessed! They will have priceless memories forever!

5 comments:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

GREAT pics. I know exactly where they went because we are headed there in a couple of weeks! That is our family vacation spot every summer. It is so wonderful there!

I am sorry to hear about all of your paperwork.

Hang in there!

Kristine

Amy said...

What a wonderful experience for the boys.....all of them :-)

Mama Fish said...

HOw awesome that both grandparents went with them! You are very blessed that they take an active part in that memory making!

Troy and Rachel said...

Wow - talk about a "man trip"!! I can't get over the picture of the elk! Troy's heart would have been palpitating!! Of course, as a hunter...., what a great time!!

Kara said...

oh, I love hiking in CO! Alberta Falls is such a fun little hike- perfect for a family hike. My family- all but me (big wimp) hiked Longs a few years ago. They still talk about that hike to this day!
I hope your paperwork is going ok, I pray that little by little you get everything done. All this is just a little bumb on the road to getting your daughter!