CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Little Bummed

Well, I have to admit - I am feeling bummed right now. I have been going through my gigantic adoption folder. We have 21 documents that will expire in August and September. I am really thankful that I found everything now. It will take me longer to re-do everything with the kids home for the summer. And, praise the Lord we live in the age of computers. Most of the docs are saved and I just have to update and re-print. Which is what I have been doing tonight until I decided to take a break and blog about it! So, now our loyal blog-followers know what's up! ;)

1 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

Ugh...I hated seeing expiration dates getting closer and closer. I'm glad most of them can just be updated and printed.