CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Greater Plan

I wanted to let you know that we still have no news to share about our adoption. Lots of waiting. All is quite on our end.

I am doing Beth Moore's study on Esther. So good. When I was studying my workbook this morning Beth wrote a paragraph that was just for me. (We ARE good friends you know! That's a little comment for my Bible Study girls - ha!) Here's what is said...

"At some of the hardest times in my life, I have been able to make the more difficult choice out of pure blind-eyed, bent-kneed acceptance that I was somehow part of the great plan. I was beaten by a conviction that throbbed relentlessly against my strong self-centeredness. As much as my flesh wanted relief, I knew that when all was said and done, I'd sit on that side of glory having much rather fulfilled my calling than served myself all the way to meaninglessness. I had to accept that I was not called to an easy life. I was called to a purposeful life."

So, I am re-energized again today. I will stay the course to complete what God has started! A Great Plan for my family and for our little girly somewhere in Russia!

2 comments:

Craig and Phyllis said...

I caught just a few of the video segments from the Esther study (I could not handle getting the study done at the time with the boys). Some of the points she made in those segments would just blow me over. Our God is so good to send us the help to firm up our faith right when we need it! We continue praying for you!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

So true. This is a great post.