CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tess & May

Just a quick story. Our dog May has had some, ummm "gas problems" lately. So, from listening to our conversations about our little pooch, this is what Tess did...

May was in Tess's room while we were reading books. Suddenly a smell drifted our way and Tess stood up and said, "May toot. Yucky, stinky." Then she went to her bedroom door and pointed out into the hall and said, "Open the door. Get back, May. Yucky! No Tess's room." I had tears rolling down my cheeks I was laughing so hard. Then, Tess came over to me and cradled my head in her arms and said, "Awww, Mommy cryin."

May the tooter

3 comments:

Ana said...

how sweet and funny! i can not wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant; and how fast Tess is learning English. If I don't get to visit your blog again before Christmas, have wonderful holiday and blessed new year.

Mama Fish said...

LOL! Oh that was so funny. I love how she cradled your face and said, "Aw, Mommy crying," Too cute!