CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sweet Tess

We are having FUN this Christmas! Oh, I just love having Tess here. She is so much fun. She can tell the whole Christmas story. Maybe I'll post a video...humm I'll see if I can figure that out. She says, "Angel told Mary, ganna baby. Mary happy! Go Beth... (lots of mumbling). Mary rode donkey, Joseph walk. No place to stay! Barn, cow, donkey. Baby Jesus born! (then she sings Away in a Manger). Angels, shepherds, camel...1,2,3! Presents! (then she sings Happy Birthday to Baby Jesus)."

I am totally serious that she says all of that!!!! She is amazing. Of course, obviously, I talk about the whole story constantly. We read LOTS of books, LOTS of times, over and over. She's a book girl. But, really. To remember all of that with only 8 weeks of English? We are so so so so blessed with this perfect genius baby girl! Praise the Lord forever and ever!!

I just love it when she gives her sideways glances! She uses those big eyes, that's for sure. Tired, angry, happy, sweet - she's got all the eye expressions down!


Look at Tess's black eye! We made a fort in the basement. We turned out the lights and had flashlights. Tess was laughing, running and looking the wrong way...it's all fun and games until someone looses an eye! ;) She's painting a piggy bank Blake won for her in a game at school. What a good big brother!

2 comments:

Ana said...

Oh my goodness, that is some black eye for sure? Oh, poor baby!

She truly is a genius to catch all that in such a short time. Amazing!! I am so happy I had a chance to see her on skype. She is adorable, friendly and fun like you said. Thank you Jesus!! God had the perfect one for you for sure ... He knew she would be the perfect match in your home.

About the orphanage video on my blog, Can you believe that most of those children were not born with mental difficulties, they just never had the nurturing they needed to develop their brain ... soo, soooo sad.
We are glad the truth is spreading.

Anonymous said...

What an angelic child - but what a truly fortunate one too - to have you adopt and cherish her.