CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Tess Tale

Our sweet little Tess sometimes has a very stubborn attitude at mealtime. I never ever make my kids eat things that are totally weird or slimy or spicy. But, when it comes to a good 'ol peanut butter and jelly sandwich, you're ganna have to eat it!

Even if you fall asleep...


There are soooo many cute and funny things that happen with Tess everyday. So, I thought a good way to make sure I document them is an accountability group. Even if the only person who reads this is my mom, I am pretending that dozens of faithful readers will be disappointed if I let them down. From this day forth I will try my best to tell a "Tess Tale" every day. If I miss a day, I will tell two the next day. ;)

"Tess Tale" for today...
Tess and I were putting a puzzle together that has opposites. Match the wet hippo with the dry hippo, etc. I got up and went into the kitchen for something. Tess said to me, "Mommy. Will you play this with me?" Every word was in perfect order and perfectly pronounced. It completely took me off guard. As you can imagine I flew to the living room and started kissing her all over. "Of course Mommy will play this with you!" She was giggling and said, "Mommy, you's sweet." Ahhh...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone apart from your mum reads your blog. :-)

Kelly said...

I don't know you and you don't know me but I started following your blog through a friend (Mamma Dirt Foot's blog). I am a faithful reader and enjoy all your stories.

Michelle said...

O.K., well I read your comments all the time. I love them. So, I guess your mom and I have something in common. I see you went swimming in Belton, we are there all the time. Hope all is well and take care.
Michelle

LUV2SHOP_KC said...

I'm still reading, keep the stories coming!! :)

Rachelle said...

Hi Angela. I read this all the time. It's so interesting and fun to hear about Tess and I love seeing the updated pics of all the kids. Ethan loves Tess! He still talks about how he had to help her on the swing.