CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 13, 2009

The Four

Here's the four best, sweetest, silliest, craziest, happiest kids in the world! And, I'm serious. I even checked in Russia. These are the best ones. ;)


This is the only decent picture I took for our Christmas Photo Shoot Take #1. None of them truly represented my kids' personalities. Like, take Will for example. That is not the face of Christmas joy. That is the face of strain because Mommy's said 15 times, "just a few more!" Christmas Photo Shoot Take #2 went better. Those are the pics I'm using for my Christmas cards. Tomorrow is Saturday. I'll try to take some better candid shots of the four of them. It is tough getting everyone within the view of the camera lens at the same time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what it's like - taking photos of children when there is a group of them; we have nine grandchildren and when we all have a family gathering ....

But it is just WONDERFUL to see your four together and obviously so happy to be a foursome. I have been thinking of you so often since I discovered your blog. Ann from UK

Amy said...

What a beautiful family!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

What a beautiful group of children!!! Proud Momma...so blessed.

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela! I saw your comment on our blog :) Just take a look through our etsy shop (www.BannerBoutiqueOnEtsy.etsy.com)- then email me through your etsy account with the clips you want and I can get you pricing/set up a private listing :) You can always email me at lindsaybanner1AThotmail.com also ;)