CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 1, 2011

It's been a LONG time!

Unbelievable! I have not posted on our blog for over a year. It has been a great year - full of family activities, house construction (and destruction), sports, plays, vacations... Having four kids is so crazy fun.

As I was leaving my kids' piano lessons a few weeks ago, all four kids were talking to me at the same time. I was smiling and nodding and giving appropriate "ohhh" & "wow" - an older woman came up to me and said, "My goodness! You look as tired as I feel!" The sad thing was, I didn't feel tired at all! That's the life of a mom of four.

What has brought me to blog today is a comment I received recently from one of my posts. I cannot seem to get to the other blog to respond. So... Michael, I would love to chat with you about your adoption of a little girl from Vladimir. Please give me your contact information and I would be more than happy to get back with you!

Tess is doing awesome! She's a blessing to our family and makes us laugh every single day. I could tell a million stories about her, and still miss a few! She starts kindergarten two weeks from today. Amazing that only 18 months ago she didn't know one English word. Now she's more than ready to start kindergarten. Such a smart and beautiful little girl! I hope to post more soon. I forgot how much fun blogging can be!

3 comments:

Tamara's Mommy said...

Welcome back!!! I was just wondering the other day if you'd check in again. Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Looking for ward to an update. Keep smiling. You may be tired but you're happy! ;o)

apathhome said...

I know this is a long shot, but I'm curious if you adopted from the Vladimir Children's Home. I've been there several times, and my husband and I are in the process of adopting from a different orphanage in the Vladimir region. If you are willing, I would love to be able to ask you a few questions about court and such.
jessimmorton@gmail.com

apathhome said...

Ok, to add information, I actually recognize your little Tess now, and am sure I could get pictures to you of when we was still at VCH.