CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Registered, not Registered, Registered, not Registered...

Well, we were told again today that we are NOT registered yet with Astrakhan. One of our docs is (or is about to) expire. However, CHI does not know what docs the Dept of Ed in Moscow is referring to. They have been waiting for a reply - since Thursday. Two other families were registerd yesterday - sort of passed us up. They want babies, so hopefully that won't effect us too much. I'm tired. I'll post again when we have more info...

3 comments:

Patti said...

Oh no! Is it April Fools? Let me look at the calendar - nope, it's still February. Goodness, I am so sorry to hear you aren't registered after all. Hopefully the document will be an easy one to prepare, and you'll be registered in no time. It is too bad that Russia isn't getting back to you in a more timely fashion. It is understandable if you have frustrations and are tired right now. I've been there, and I will pray for the Lord's strength to hold you up.

said...

I am so sorry. We had difficulties with the communication between CHI and Moscow too. Just hang in there.

Craig and Phyllis said...

We will be praying that communication gets cleared up quickly and that forward progress begins again. I don't know how many gray hairs popped out on my head during the adoption process. And I still think that I will have an ulcer from the "birthing" process since I have scars from c-sections with my bio. kids! I found lots of comfort in Isaiah 40 for those insane times!