CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Another Step Closer to Russia

Today we got a phone call from our representative at Children's Hope International in St. Louis. She said we need to begin our next phase of paperwork. Yeah!
These documents are very specific to our region in Russia, and need to be completed before we travel to Vladivostok. Some of them expire within 60 days. So, we are obviously getting very close to our expected travel date! There are about 30 papers that we need to get together. Of course, being the NON-procrastinator that I am, I already have most of them typed up and saved in my computer until I have the last bit of information to add to them. But, they all have to be signed, notarized and appistilled in Topeka before I send them. So, it will still be a pain in the rear to get it all done. I think those Russians just sit back and laugh as they get our documents. They're probably saying, "Can you believe what these people went through to get this ridiculous information!". HA!
I'll write again soon...

0 comments: